gives an image in which each pixel at position corresponds to the position in image.
ImageForwardTransformation[image, function, size]
gives an image of the specified size.
- ImageForwardTransformation[image, function] gives an image of the same size as the original.
- The pixel positions in the original image are assumed to run from 0 to 1 in the horizontal direction and from 0 to the aspect ratio in the vertical direction.
- For possible size specifications, see the reference page for ImageResize.
- ImageForwardTransformation can take the following options:
Background Black background value DataRange Automatic assumed range of and values in the original image PlotRange Automatic range of coordinates to be included in the result of the transformation
- DataRange->Full and PlotRange->Full assume the range .
- DataRange->Automatic is equivalent to a setting of , where represents the aspect ratio of the original image.
- PlotRange->All tries to include all the target pixels.
- PlotRange->Automatic takes PlotRange to be equal to DataRange.
- When PlotRange is not Automatic, size is chosen based on the size of the original image and the ratio of PlotRange and DataRange.
- With an option setting "Interpolated"->False, pixels that are not reached by the forward transformation are set to the background color.
New in 8