Intersection[list1, list2, ...]
gives a sorted list of the elements common to all the .
- If the are considered as sets, Intersection gives their intersection.
- Intersection[list1, list2, ...] can be input in StandardForm and InputForm as . The character can be entered as EscinterEsc or \[Intersection].
- The must have the same head, but it need not be List.
- Intersection[list1, ..., SameTest->test] applies test to each pair of elements in the to determine whether they should be considered the same.
- Intersection[a, b] can be entered in StandardForm and InputForm as or .
New in 1 | Last modified in 3