represents a function that has been loaded from a Wolfram Library.
- LibraryFunction is returned by functions such as LibraryFunctionLoad.
- A LibraryFunction object can be used the same way as a pure function.
- The function represented by LibraryFunction runs in the same process as the Mathematica kernel.
- The function represented by LibraryFunction can share data with the Mathematica kernel.
- Functions in libraries loaded by LibraryFunctionLoad can make callbacks to Mathematica.
- The function represented by LibraryFunction is unloaded when the Mathematica kernel exits.
- LibraryFunctionUnload unloads a LibraryFunction so that it can no longer be used.
New in 8