represents a function for providing solutions to a matrix equation.
- LinearSolveFunction[...] is generated by LinearSolve[m].
- LinearSolveFunction works like Function.
- LinearSolveFunction[...][b] finds the solution to the matrix equation for the specific vector or matrix .
- In standard output format, only the dimensions element of a LinearSolveFunction object is printed explicitly. The remaining elements are indicated by .
- dimensions specifies the dimensions of the matrix m from which the LinearSolveFunction was constructed.
New in 5