prints with the elements of list arranged in a regular array.
- In StandardForm the array is shown enclosed in parentheses.
- MatrixForm prints a single-level list in a column. It prints a two-level list in standard matrix form. More deeply nested lists are by default printed with successive dimensions alternating between rows and columns.
- Elements in each column are by default centered.
- MatrixForm prints SparseArray objects like the corresponding ordinary lists. »
- MatrixForm takes the same set of options as TableForm.
- MatrixForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
New in 1 | Last modified in 5