replaces each element in list by the mean of the values of all elements that differ by less than d.
- MeanShift returns a sorted list.
- MeanShift works with arbitrary expressions.
- The following option can be given:
DistanceFunction EuclideanDistance distance metric function MaxIterations 1 maximum number of iterations to perform
- The default setting is DistanceFunction->EuclideanDistance. Other typical settings include ManhattanDistance and ChessboardDistance.
- Possible settings for the DistanceFunction option are:
ManhattanDistance Manhattan or "city block" distance EuclideanDistance Euclidean distance SquaredEuclideanDistance squared Euclidean distance NormalizedSquaredEuclideanDistance normalized squared Euclidean distance CosineDistance angular cosine distance CorrelationDistance correlation coefficient distance
New in 8