gives the values of parameters that make the equations eqns valid for all values of the variables vars.
- Equations are given in the form .
- Simultaneous equations can be combined either in a list or with .
- A single variable or a list of variables can be specified.
- SolveAlways works primarily with linear and polynomial equations.
- SolveAlways produces relations between parameters that appear in eqns, but are not in the list of variables vars.
- SolveAlways[eqns, vars] is equivalent to Solve[!Eliminate[!eqns, vars]].
New in 1