- The following settings can be used:
Automatic automatically determine realization "Controllable" the controllable realization "ControllableCompanion" the controllable companion realization "Observable" the observable realization "ObservableCompanion" the observable companion realization
- The controllable form is obtained by computing the controllable companion form of the subsystems corresponding to each input and combining the results.
- For the proper transfer-function matrix , the controllable companion form is
- The identity matrix has dimension .
- The observable form is obtained by computing the observable companion form of the subsystems corresponding to each output and combining the results.
- For the proper transfer-function matrix , the observable companion form is
- The realizations are similar for discrete-time systems.
- For the improper transfer-function , the polynomial part is realized using descriptor variables, and the proper rational part is realized using the specified form. »
- StateSpaceModel[tfm, StateSpaceRealization->Automatic] gives the controllable realization of the transfer-function model tfm.
New in 8