is a low-level representation of boxes to be shown with the specified option settings.
uses the option setting for the specified style in the current notebook.
- StyleBox is the low-level representation of Style. Except for low-level notebook expression manipulation, StyleBox should not need to be used directly.
- You can use font options such as FontSize, FontWeight, FontSlant, FontFamily, FontColor, and Background in StyleBox.
- The following additional options can be given:
AutoSpacing True whether to adjust character spacings automatically LineIndent 1.0 distance in ems to indent for each nesting level LineIndentMaxFraction 0.5 maximum fraction of line width to indent ScriptMinSize 4 the minimum point size to use for subscripts, etc. ScriptSizeMultipliers 0.71 how much smaller to make each level of subscripts, etc. ShowContents True whether to make boxes visible or just leave space for them SpanLineThickness Automatic thickness in printer's points of fraction lines, etc. SpanMaxSize Automatic maximum size of expandable characters in units of font size SpanMinSize Automatic minimum size of expandable characters in units of font size SpanSymmetric True whether vertically expandable characters should be symmetric about the axis of the box they are in
- In StandardForm and InputForm input, StyleBox is by default ignored, so that StyleBox[box, spec] is interpreted just as box would be.
- When StyleBox objects are nested, the options of the innermost one control the display of particular boxes.
- In StandardForm, explicit StyleBox objects are output literally. You can use DisplayForm to see the display form of such objects.
Use SpanMaxSize to allow braces to grow to the full size: