Switch[expr, form1, value1, form2, value2, ...]
evaluates expr, then compares it with each of the in turn, evaluating and returning the corresponding to the first match found.
- Only the corresponding to the first that matches expr is evaluated. Each is evaluated only when the match is tried.
- If the last is the pattern , then the corresponding is always returned if this case is reached.
- If none of the match expr, the Switch is returned unevaluated.
- Switch has attribute HoldRest.
- You can use Break, Return, and Throw in Switch.
New in 1