- TextJustification->0 does no stretching, and leads to ragged text boundaries.
- TextJustification->1 does full justification, and forces all complete lines to be the same length.
- No stretching is done on lines that end with explicit newline characters.
- With settings for TextJustification between 0 and 1, partial justification is done.
- With TextJustification->s, Mathematica will take the amount by which each broken line is shorter than PageWidth, and then insert within the line a total amount of space equal to s times this.
- If TextJustification is not , the standard Mathematica front end will dynamically adjust the lengths of lines as you enter text.
New in 3 | Last modified in 6