sets the user-specified exchange rate of .
retrieves the user-specified exchange rate of .
- currency exchange rates must be specified in terms of .
- UnitExchangeRate[All] returns a full list of user-specified exchange rates.
- Any new exchange rate specifications will overwrite previous rates for currency.
- Setting rate to Automatic will remove any previously set rates for currency.
- UnitExchangeRate is Listable.
UnitConvert automatically retrieves the latest exchange rate information for currency conversion:
UnitExchangeRate can be used to set a specific exchange rate between and instead:
UnitExchangeRate[currency] can be used to retrieve the specified exchange rate:
Setting the rate to Automatic will remove any previous rate specifications for currency: