void MLDeinitialize(MLENV env)
destructs the MathLink environment object.
- The MathLink environment object stores the global state of MathLink during the execution of a program.
- MLDeinitialize() must be called before the program exits.
- MLClose() must be called for all open links before calling MLDeinitialize().
- An appropriate call to MLDeinitialize() is generated automatically when an external program is created from MathLink templates.
- MLDeinitialize() is declared in the MathLink header file mathlink.h.