MATHEMATICA MENU ITEM
Cell ► Cell Properties ► Initialization Group
makes the cells in a group auto-evaluate whenever the notebook is opened and the kernel is launched.
- When a cell group is an initialization group, a vertical tick mark (|) appears in each cell bracket in the group.
- Initialization Group sets the option InitializationGroup for the leading cell in the initialization group.
- The option InitializationCellEvaluation, set at the notebook level, determines when single or grouped initialization cells in a notebook are evaluated.
- The option InitializationCellWarning determines whether you get a dialog box confirming that you want to evaluate the initialization cells or groups, at the time determined by InitializationCellEvaluation.
- You can evaluate all of the initialization cells manually at any time by choosing Evaluation ► Evaluate Initialization Cells.