File ► Print...
prints the active notebook.
- The available options vary with the particular printer being used.
- The page size and shape must first be specified using File ► Printing Settings ► Page Setup. Various other options can be set using File ► Printing Settings ► Printing Options.
- Contents of closed cells and closed groups are not printed.
- Printed notebooks use the style settings for the Printing Environment, which can be significantly different from the styles chosen for onscreen display. You can change the Printing Environment by selecting File ► Printing Settings ► Printing Environment.
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+P.