Library for electrical components with 2, 3 or more phases
Basic components for electrical multiphase models
Multiphase test examples
Multiphase components with idealized behaviour
Interfaces for electrical multiphase models
Multiphase potential, voltage and current Sensors
Multiphase voltage and current sources
This package contains packages for electrical multiphase components, based on Modelica.Electrical.Analog:
- Basic: basic components (resistor, capacitor, inductor, ...)
- Ideal: ideal elements (switches, diode, transformer, ...)
- Sensors: sensors to measure potentials, voltages, and currents
- Sources: time-dependend and controlled voltage and current sources
The package is based on the plug: a composite connector containing m pins.
It is possible to connect plugs to plugs or single pins of a plug to single pins.
Potentials may be accessed as plug.pin.v, currents may be accessed as plug.pin.i.
- temperature-dependent resistor
- lines (m-phase models)
- Main Author:
Technical Consulting & Electrical Engineering
Copyright © 1998-2005, Modelica Association and Anton Haumer.
The Modelica package is free software; it can be redistributed and/or modified under the terms of the Modelica license, see the license conditions and the accompanying disclaimer here.