Examples that demonstrate the usage of the FluidHeatFlow components
Utility models for examples
Example: indirect cooling circuit
Example: ccoling of one hot mass
Example: coolig circuit with parallel branches
Example: cooling circuit with parallel branches and drop out of pump
Example: cooling circuit with pump and valve
Example: cooling circuit with drop out of pump
Example: simple cooling circuit
Example: cooling of two hot masses
- 1.SimpleCooling: heat is dissipated through a media flow
- 2.ParallelCooling: two heat sources dissipate through merged media flows
- 3.IndirectCooling: heat is disspated through two cooling cycles
- 4.PumpAndValve: demonstrates usage of an IdealPump and a Valve
- 5.PumpDropOut: demonstrates shutdown and restart of a pump
- 6.ParallelPumpDropOut: demonstrates shutdown and restart of a pump in a parallel circuit
- 7.OneMass: cooling of a mass (thermal capacity) by a coolant flow
- 8.TwoMass: cooling of two masses (thermal capacities) by two parallel coolant flows
- Main Authors:
Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.
A-1210 Vienna, Austria
Copyright © 1998-2009, Modelica Association, Anton Haumer and arsenal research.
The Modelica package is free software; it can be redistributed and/or modified under the terms of the Modelica license, see the license conditions and the accompanying disclaimer here.