Ideal fluid sources, e.g., ambient, volume flow
Defines absolute pressure level
Ambient with constant properties
Model of an ideal pump
Enforces constant pressure increase
Enforces constant volume flow
- Ambient with constant or prescribed pressure and temperature
- AbsolutePressure to define pressure level of a closed cooling cycle.
- Constant and prescribed volume flow
- Constant and prescribed pressure increase
- Simple pump with mechanical flange
All fans / pumps are considered without losses, they do not change enthalpy flow.
- Main Authors:
Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.
A-1210 Vienna, Austria
Copyright © 1998-2009, Modelica Association, Anton Haumer and arsenal research.
The Modelica package is free software; it can be redistributed and/or modified under the terms of the Modelica license, see the license conditions and the accompanying disclaimer here.