Library of utility functions dedicated to scripting (operating on files, streams, strings, system)
Examples to demonstrate the usage of package Modelica.Utilities
Functions to work with files and directories
Internal components that a user should usually not directly utilize
Read from files and write to files
Operations on strings
Interaction with environment
Type definitions used in package Modelica.Utilities
User's Guide of Utilities Library
This package contains Modelica functions that are especially suited for scripting. The functions might be used to work with strings, read data from file, write data to file or copy, move and remove files.
For an introduction, have especially a look at:
- Modelica.Utilities.User's Guide discusses the most important aspects of this library.
- Modelica.Utilities.Examples contains examples that demonstrate the usage of this library.
The following main sublibraries are available:
- Files provides functions to operate on files and directories, e.g., to copy, move, remove files.
- Streams provides functions to read from files and write to files.
- Strings provides functions to operate on strings. E.g. substring, find, replace, sort, scanToken.
- System provides functions to interact with the environment. E.g., get or set the working directory or environment variables and to send a command to the default shell.
Copyright © 1998-2009, Modelica Association, DLR and Dynasim.
This Modelica package is free software; it can be redistributed and/or modified under the terms of the Modelica license, see the license conditions and the accompanying disclaimer here.