WSMCopyClass has been replaced by WSMCopyModel.
creates a copy of the model source.name with the name name.
creates a copy of the model source with the name dest.
- Both source and dest refer to the fully qualified Modelica names.
- Names can be given as strings or as DotName.
- If dest already exists, it can be overwritten with the option "OverwriteTarget"->True.
- If the parent of dest does not exist, it is created automatically.
- WSMCopyClass returns WSMModelData[dest], or $Failed if it cannot create the copy.
- The shortest unique model name source can be used where WSMNames["*.source"] gives a unique match.