Simulation Center—Exporting Plots
A plot in Simulation Center can be exported as an image in the following formats: PNG, JPEG and BMP. To export the plot in the active plot window as an image file, choose .
- Format: selects file format to use. Possible choices are PNG, JPEG and BMP.
- Size: there are three different ways to specify the size of the image:
- Original plot size: the image will have the same size as the plot window.
- Window size: the image will have the given size, and subplots will be scaled to fit.
- Subplot size: each subplot will have the given size and, if applicable, additional height will be added to accommodate the caption.
- Include caption: if enabled and the plot contains a caption, the caption will be included in the image.
- File Path: path to the exported image file.
Click OK to export the image to the selected location. Alternatively, copy the resulting image to the clipboard by clicking the Copy to Clipboard button.
The Export Plot dialog box.