• $MechPreSolve is applied to the numeric value of the time variable before each run of the location solution block.
• $MechPreSolve has no definition by default.
• Setting $MechPreSolve = Print causes the value of time to be printed each time SolveMech converges one solution.
• $MechPreSolve can be used to perform various tasks before a solution is sought, such as to update the initial guesses with SetGuess to predetermined values that are known to be close to the solution being sought.
• See also: $MechPostIterate.