• SetGuess[rules] sets the current values of the system initial guesses. Guesses are given as a list of rules specifying the new values of the variables that are to have their current guesses changed.
• SetGuess restores all of the initial guesses to their default values as specified with SetBodies.
• SetGuess does not change the values of any of the permanent guesses set with SetBodies. Only the guesses that will be used for the very next solution attempt are changed.
• SetGuess accepts the SetParameters option to determine whether parameters in rules are used to change the values of system parameters. The default setting is SetParameters->False.
• SetGuess can be used to change the values of existing parameters with SetParameters->True, but not to introduce new ones; use SetParameters as a separate function call.
• See also: InitialGuess, LastSolve.
Load the Modeler2D package and define a simple model.
Here the model is solved at . LastSolve returns the most recently found solution.
If SetGuess is used to change specific initial guesses, the return value of LastSolve reflects the change.
Here the guesses are all reset to the values specified with SetBodies.