• Arrow[axis, len] returns a graphics object representing an arrow of length len emanating from the origin of axis and pointing in the direction of axis.
• Arrow returns a list of Mathematica graphics primitives that are functions of mechanism location variables.
• The following options can be given:
• Magnitude->Relative causes the length of the arrow to be equal to len times the length of axis.
• In Modeler3D it is possible to control the rotation of the arrowhead about the axis by changing the reference direction of axis.
• See also: Edge, LocalAxes, PointLabel.
Load the Modeler2D package and define a simple model.
Arrow is used to draw several arrows on the crank body. The absolute location of all the graphics depends on the rules returned by SolveMech.
Change to the Modeler3D package and define a simple model.
Arrow is used to draw several 3D arrows on the crank body.
See HelpModel2D, HelpModel3D.