• ProjectedAngle1[cnum, vector1, vector2, vector3, ang] constrains the angle of the projection of vector1, relative to the projection of vector2, to be equal to ang, when the two vectors are projected onto a plane that is normal to vector3.
• The sense of the angle is determined by the right-hand rule, relative to vector3.
• ProjectedAngle1 constrains one degree of freedom.
• ProjectedAngle1[cnum, vector, axis, ang] uses the direction vector of axis in place of vector3, and uses the reference direction of axis in place of vector2. This alternate form is useful for projecting the vector onto a plane specified by axis, and measuring the angle relative to the primary axis of the plane.
• See also: RelativeAngle1, SetConstraints, SysCon.