performs color negation on image.
performs color negation on list.
performs color negation on memory referenced by mem.
- The CUDALink package must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAColorNegate works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDAColorNegate works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDAColorNegate operates on each of them separately.
- If the input type is Real, then the input is subtracted from 1.0, not 255.
- CUDAColorNegate does not work on fixed vector structure types like "Float", "Integer32", ….
- The following options can be given:
"Device" $CUDADevice CUDA device used to perform computation "OutputMemory" None output memory provided to avoid creating new memory location
If the input is CUDAMemory, then memory is returned as output:
Memory is retrieved using CUDAMemoryGet: