returns g with the options opts set.
returns the graph with the options set for vertices , , … and the options set for the graph g.
with edges , , … works similarly.
returns g with the options set for the elements in the sequence , the options set for the elements in the sequence , and so on.
- SetGraphOptions functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function SetProperty.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- Here, elements can be a sequence of edges or a sequence of vertices. A tag that takes on values One or All can also be passed in as an argument before any options.
- The default value of the tag is All and it is useful if the graph has multiple edges. It informs the function about whether all edges that connect a pair of vertices are to be affected or only one edge is affected.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Displaying Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis