As of Version 10, all the functionality of the ComputationalGeometry package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
yields the planar Voronoi diagram of the points .
takes val to be the Delaunay triangulation vertex adjacency list.
takes hull to be the convex hull index list.
- functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function VoronoiMesh.
- To use , you first need to load the Computational Geometry Package using Needs["ComputationalGeometry`"].
- The Voronoi diagram is represented by two lists, a vertex coordinate list and a vertex adjacency list.
- An element of the vertex adjacency list corresponds to the point , and the indices identify the vertices or rays in the vertex coordinate list that form the polygon associated with the point .
- The optional arguments val and hull may be used to speed up the Voronoi diagram computation if the Delaunay triangulation and convex hull are available.