clips the mesh to the bounds .
- VoronoiMesh is also known as Voronoi diagram and Dirichlet tessellation.
- The Voronoi mesh consists of n convex cells, each associated with a point and defined by , which is the region of points closer to than any other point for .
- The cells associated with the outer points will be unbounded, but only a bounded range will be returned. If no explicit range is given, a range is computed automatically.
- The cells will be intervals in 1D, convex polygons in 2D, and convex polyhedra in 3D.
- VoronoiMesh takes the same options as MeshRegion.
Introduced in 2014
(10.0)| Updated in 2015