Details and Options
- DelaunayMesh is also known as Delaunay triangulation and Delaunay tetrahedralization.
- A Delaunay mesh consists of intervals (in 1D), triangles (in 2D), tetrahedra (in 3D), and -dimensional simplices (in D).
- A Delaunay mesh has simplex cells defined by points, such that the circumsphere for the same points contains no other points from the original points pi.
- The Delaunay mesh gives a triangulation where the minimum interior angle is maximized.
- DelaunayMesh takes the same options as MeshRegion.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Properties & Relations (7)
Introduced in 2014
(10.0)| Updated in 2015