As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives the SparseArray object representing the graph g.
gives the SparseArray object representing the graph g, adding additional unconnected vertices, if necessary, to create a graph with n vertices.
- AdjacencyMatrix functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function AdjacencyMatrix.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The graph g can be specified by a rule list, an adjacency matrix, or the Combinatorica representation of a graph.
- The rows/columns of the SparseArray object correspond to vertices in the order returned by VertexList[g].
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis