As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
calculates a visually appealing 3D layout of the vertices of a graph g and returns the coordinates of the vertices.
- GraphCoordinates3D functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function GraphEmbedding.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- returns the coordinates of the vertices as computed using a graph-drawing algorithm in 3D. It is useful when the coordinates of the vertices are needed, rather than a drawing of the graph, or when one needs to draw a graph repeatedly using the same layout but different style.
- accepts the same options as GraphPlot.
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics