As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives a list of all weakly connected components in the undirected graph g.
- WeakComponents functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function WeaklyConnectedComponents.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- A weakly connected component of a directed graph is a set of vertices such that for each pair of vertices, there is a path between them. The graph g is considered as undirected.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis