is an option to RungeKuttaOrderConditions that specifies whether to apply Butcher's row- and column-simplifying conditions.
- To use , you first need to load the Numerical Differential Equation Analysis Package using Needs["NumericalDifferentialEquationAnalysis`"].
- Butcher's row- and column-simplifying assumptions reduce the set of necessary and sufficient trees for an order p method with s stages.
- For implicit methods, all trees are reduced to quadrature type together with subsidiary row- and column-simplifying conditions.
- For explicit methods, the restriction for implies positivity of the weights . See the tutorial "Numerical Differential Equation Analysis Package" for more information.
- Valid settings for are True and False.