is an option for PairwiseScatterPlot that specifies range limits for each column of data.
- To use , you first need to load the Statistical Plots Package using Needs["StatisticalPlots`"].
- restricts the points to be plotted.
- Valid settings are All, Automatic, or a list of pairs, used cyclically for the columns of data.
- A single range setting can be given, in which case all the columns receive the same range specification.
- With the setting , the subplot comparing the i column of data to the j column effectively receives a PlotRange option of .