- To use Leaves, you first need to load the Statistical Plots Package using Needs["StatisticalPlots`"].
- Valid settings for the option Leaves are "Digits", "Tallies", or None.
- With the default setting Leaves->"Digits", leaves are represented by the single digit obtained by rounding the digits remaining after the stem is removed.
- With the setting Leaves->"Tallies", leaves are represented as tally marks with the default tally symbol "X".
- With the setting Leaves->None, the leaf column is not included in the plot.
- Leaves can take the following suboptions:
"LeafDigits" 1 number of digits to use for each leaf "LeafSpacing" Automatic number of spaces between displayed leaves "LeafWrapping" None when leaves should be wrapped to a new line "RoundLeaves" True whether data entries should be rounded before determining leaves "TallySymbol" "X" symbol to use for each leaf
- Valid settings for "LeafDigits" are positive integers.
- Valid settings for the suboption "LeafSpacing" are Automatic or a non-negative integer.
- With the default setting "LeafSpacing"->Automatic, zero spaces are used when "LeafDigits"->1 and one space is used otherwise.
- Valid settings for "LeafWrapping" are None or a positive integer indicating the number of leaves to display before wrapping to a new line.
- "RoundLeaves" specifies whether values should be rounded to the last leaf digit before allocating leaves to a stem.
- Valid settings for "TallySymbol" are any string or symbol.