gives the Wolfram ID of a currently logged-in user, or the user who owns a cloud object containing the code used for the current evaluation.
- $WolframID returns the Wolfram ID relative to your current $CloudBase.
- Since every cloud object must have an owner, there is always a definite value for $WolframID for any evaluation occurring in the cloud.
- $WolframID may differ from $RequesterWolframID.
- For a desktop system not authenticated against the cloud, $WolframID is None.
- A Wolfram ID is normally an email address. Unlike a Wolfram UUID, a user may be able to change it.
Introduced in 2014