BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
is an option which specifies the direction to run an animation.
- AnimationDirection is an option for Animate, ListAnimate, Animator and Cell.
- Possible settings are:
Forward continually run forward Backward continually run backward ForwardBackward continually run forward, then backward
- When used as an option to the first cell in a sequence of selected cells, AnimationDirection specifies the direction in which to run animations involving those cells.
- AnimationDirection->Forward specifies that the animation should run through successive selected graphics cells in the order that they appear in the notebook, and should then start again at the first cell.
- AnimationDirection->Backward specifies that the reverse order should be used.
- AnimationDirection->ForwardBackward specifies that the animation should run from the first cell to the last, and should then reverse back to the first cell again.
Introduced in 1996
(3.0)| Updated in 2007