multiplies all samples of audio by a factor s.
- AudioAmplify can be used to amplify or attenuate audio signals.
- AudioAmplify multiplies each sample value with the factor s.
- In AudioAmplify[audio,s], with s>1 the audio is amplified; with s<1 the audio is attenuated.
- The multiplier s can be any non-negative real number or can be given in decibels.
- A scalar value s is equivalent to in decibels.
- Use AudioNormalize to uniformly amplify or attenuate all elements.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2016