is an option that specifies how colors of cells should be determined from values.
- The rules given by ColorRules are applied to the value of each cell.
- Rules for ColorRules can involve patterns.
- If the result from applying ColorRules is None, the background color will be used.
- If none of the rules in ColorRules apply, then ColorFunction is used to determine the color.
- With the default setting ColorRules->Automatic, an explicit setting ColorFunction->f is used instead of ColorRules.
Introduced in 2004