or exprcond represents expr conditioned by the predicate cond.
- exprcond can be entered as expr EsccondEsc cond or expr∖[Conditioned]cond.
- The expression expr can correspond either to a predicate with logical values or to an object with numerical values.
- Probability[predcond,…] gives the conditional probability of pred given cond.
- Expectation[exprcond,…] gives the conditional expectation of expr given cond.
- Conditioned can be used in functions such as Probability, NProbability, Expectation, and NExpectation.
Introduced in 2010