gives the Dirichlet L-function for the Dirichlet character with modulus k and index j.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For , , where is a Dirichlet character.
- The possible Dirichlet characters modulo k are specified by an index j, and given by DirichletCharacter[k,j,n].
- DirichletL[k,j,s] can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision for integer k and j, and arbitrary complex s.
- DirichletL automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2008