represents an object that displays as e, but dynamically updates the expression expr whenever that object is visible on screen.
Details and Options
- The displayed e is not treated as dynamic, although it can contain explicit Dynamic expressions.
- The expression expr is not displayed anywhere.
- DynamicWrapper has the attribute HoldRest.
- When used to display e in a notebook, DynamicWrapper[e,expr] is effectively equivalent to Dynamic[expr;Refresh[e,None]].
- DynamicWrapper takes the same options as Dynamic.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2010