This feature is not supported on the Wolfram Cloud.
searches for available devices on your computer system.
gives a list of devices in classes whose names match the string pattern form.
gives a list of devices in classes whose names match any of the formi.
returns at most n devices.
- FindDevices returns a DeviceObject for each device it discovers.
- FindDevices does not typically open the devices it discovers.
- The string pattern patt can be given as literal strings, StringExpression string patterns, RegularExpression objects, or abbreviated string patterns.
- FindDevices can only discover devices for which a device framework driver is provided.
- Not all devices are automatically discoverable.