finds a Chinese postman tour in the graph g of minimal length.
finds at most k Chinese postman tours.
uses rules to specify the graph g.
- A Chinese postman tour is a tour that traverses each edge at least once.
- FindPostmanTour returns a list of edges consisting of Chinese postman tours.
- FindPostmanTour returns the list if no Chinese postman tours exist.
- FindPostmanTour[g] is equivalent to FindPostmanTour[g,1].
- FindPostmanTour works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, weighted graphs, and multigraphs.
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2015