gives the setting corresponding to the variable in the operating system environment.
gives a list of rules, corresponding to specified environment variables.
gives information about all existing settings in the operating system environment.
- GetEnvironment[All] is the same as GetEnvironment.
- GetEnvironment returns results in the form "var"->value, where value is the value of a corresponding environment variable .
- If the variable is found in the environment, the value is a string, possibly empty.
- If the variable is not defined in the environment, GetEnvironment returns "var"->None.
- Names and values of the variables defined in the operating system environment depend on the computer system you are using.