returns an n×n Hadamard matrix.
- Each entry of the Hadamard matrix is by default defined as , where , is the bit in the binary representation of the integer , and .
- Rows or columns of the HadamardMatrix are basis sequences of the discrete Hadamard transform.
- A Hadamard matrix is its own inverse.
- HadamardMatrix[…,WorkingPrecision->p] gives a matrix with entries of precision p.
- The following options are supported:
Method Automatic specifies the sequency ordering method WorkingPrecision ∞ the precision with which to compute matrix elements
- Possible method settings are: , .
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2014