gives an image in which each pixel represents a sum of all pixels below and to the left of that pixel in image.
Details and Options
- ImageAccumulate[image] pads the image with one row of zeros at the bottom and one column of zeros on the left of the image after accumulating the pixels and returns an image whose dimensions are 1+ImageDimensions[image].
- ImageAccumulate operates separately on each channel in an image.
- ImageAccumulate gives an image of a real type.
- ImageAccumulate[image,Method->"CompensatedSummation"] uses compensated summation to reduce numerical error in the result.
- ImageAccumulate also works with Image3D objects.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2014