returns a version of image that is aligned with the reference image ref.
gives the result of aligning each of the imagei with the reference image ref.
uses image1 as the reference image.
- ImageAlign[image1,image2] finds a transformation of image2 that registers it with image1 and returns the result of applying this transformation to image2.
- ImageAlign works with arbitrary 2D and 3D images.
- Resulting images have the same dimensions as the reference image.
- The following options can be specified:
Background Automatic background value Method Automatic alignment method to use TransformationClass Automatic geometrical relation between images
- Possible settings for the Method option are:
Automatic automatically choose a suitable method "Keypoints" use corresponding keypoints "MeanSquareGradientDescent" minimize the mean square distance of corresponding pixels "Fourier" Fourier-based registration "FourierBlurInvariant" blur invariant Fourier-based registration
- With the default setting TransformationClass->Automatic, ImageAlign attempts to find the simplest possible transformation.
- Possible transformations in order of increasing complexity are:
"Translation" translation only "Rigid" translation and rotation "Similarity" translation, rotation, and scaling "Affine" linear transformation and translation "Perspective" linear fractional transformation