gives an image in which each pixel is the absolute difference of the corresponding pixels in image1 and image2.
- The images image1 and image2 must have the same dimensions.
- ImageDifference works with arbitrary single-channel or multi-channel images.
- If image1 or image2 is a single-channel image, the absolute difference is computed from each channel of the other image in ImageDifference[image1,image2].
- If image1 and image2 are both multichannel images, the values in each channel are compared separately.
- ImageDifference[image1,image2] gives an image with the largest type of either image1 or image2.
- For binary images, ImageDifference effectively finds the logical XOR of pixel values.
- ImageDifference works with Image3D objects.
Introduced in 2010
(8.0)| Updated in 2012